HRS' broad expertise includes all phases of water well drilling for clients including water districts and municipalities, industrial and energy companies, agricultural developments, and many other water users. Some of the water well engineering services we frequently provide to our clients include:
Conducting an aquifer test (or 'pump test') is often undertaken in order to recommend a production rate, design a pumping program, estimate aquifer properties, support a client's position in a legal proceeding, and for many other reasons.
- Preparing technical specifications, permits, and contract documents
- Negotiating with contractors on behalf of the client
- Performing onsite engineering services during drilling, well completion, logging, and aquifer testing
- Coordinating project schedule with subcontractor services such as geophysical logging, well development, and cementing
- Performing troubleshooting of technical problems associated with drilling and well completion
- Preparing summary reports detailing all aspects of the well contruction and testing process
Since no two wells are exactly alike, HRS takes great care to ensure that the testing program is properly designed, contracted, executed, and analyzed in order to provide our clients with the least expensive yet most useful and timely solutions.
In addition, HRS provides guidance to clients seeking to repair or rehabilitate old or underperforming wells, frequently extending the useful life of a well, and providing a cost-effective alternative to drilling a new well. HRS staff members include experts in diagnosing problems in water wells, performing economic analyses, and developing custom chemical and/or physical treatment specifications.